Science Studies Alumni Seminar
Graduates in science studies present their thesis and current work / career
Info about event
Wednesday 1 December 2021, at 15:15 - 17:30
Auditorium D4 (1531–219)
- 15.15 Introduction by head of centre
- 15.20 Mariam "Maddy" Tizar Hansson, The House of Natural Sciences (Naturvidenskabernes Hus)
- 15.35 Rosa Leunbach, secretariat of the The Danish Council for Research and Innovation Policy (Danmarks Forsknings- og Innovationspolitiske Råds sekretariat)
- 15.50 Louise Kobek Thorsen, administrative member of staff, Department of Mathematics (AC-TAP, Institut for matematik)
- 16.05 Anders Hørning Ridder, ESA product specialist and researcher, Food Diagnostics A/S
- 16.20 End of Seminar
After the talks, drinks and snacks will be served.
We will arrange for dinner in the Math Canteen around 6 pm (at your own expense) - please inform Kristian H. Nielsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) before Novemner 24th if you are interested in joining us.
All Science Studies alumni as well as current students and staff members are welcome.