Staff and students at the Centre for Science Studies (CSS) pitch ideas and ongoing projects
Info about event
Koll D (1531-211)
- 14.15-14.30 Matthias Heymann, Challenging Europe: Technology, Environment and the Quest for Resource Security
- 14.30-14.45 Jeanette Gedsø, Stephen Hawking: a celebrity scientist
- 14.45-15.00 Marcus Lee Naldal, Quantum Kate: an engaging persona?
- 15.00-15.15 Break
- 15.15-15.30 Kristian Danielsen & Emile Gertz, Algorismus in Hauksbok - Source-Centered History of Mathematics for Upper Secondary Education
- 15.30-15.45 Sara Kier Praëm, Exclusion Criteria in Experimental Philosophy
- 15.45-16.00 Kristian H. Nielsen, Public authorities' understanding of research integrity and responsible conduct of research: The case of the Nordic countries
All pitches will be no longer than 7,5 minutes, allowing 7,5 minutes for Q&A. No more than five slides including title slide allowed.
Drinks and snacks will be served after the event.