The conference aims to explore the physics of quantum degenerate atomic gases, cold ions, as well as atomically thin semiconductors with a particular focus on the role of impurities and mixtures. It will provide a venue for sharing latest results and discussing current challenges in this vibrant field of research.
- Olivier Dulie, University of Paris-Saclay
- Christoph Eigen, University of Cambridge
- Tilman Enss, University of Heidelberg
- Timon Hilker, Munich Center for Quantum Science and Technology
- René Gerritsma, University of Amsterdam
- Pietro Massignan, Polytechnic University of Catalonia
- Ludwig Mathey, University of Hamborg
- Florian Meinert, University of Stuttgart
- Francesco Minardi, University of Florence
- Kristian Knakkergaard Nielsen, Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics
- Roee Ozeri, Weizmann Institute, Israel
- Stephanie M. Reimann, Lund University
- Jésus Perez Rios, Stony Brook University
- Francesco Scazza, University of Trieste
- Carlo Sias, University of Florence
- Henrik Stapelfeldt, Aarhus University
- Michal Tomza, University of Warsaw
- Thomas Walker, University of Freiburg
- Artur Widera, University of Kaiserslautern-Landau
- Matteo Zaccanti, University of Florence
For regular participants the conference fee is 165 Euro/ 1250 DDK, which covers the costs at the conference. You are able to register for the poster session. Deadline for registration is June 30th 2023.
Submit your poster when paying the conference registration fee.
Conference registration fee include
- Scientific sessions
- Exhibition and poster viewing
- All-Conference materials
- Tea/coffee and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
* Conference registration fee does not include accommodation and airport transfer. Please be sure to book accommodation yourself.
- In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately, the registration fees are not refundable
View the program here
Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies (AIAS), Aarhus University, Buildings 1630-1632, Høegh-Guldbergs Gade 6B, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark. See location on a map.