Video Content Manager, 5 hours per week. 896284
Do you want to be part of an international team of physicists, game developers and psychologists working on an exciting global project? Are you interested in how our future will be shaped by games, quantum computing and physics?
In the spring of 2016 ScienceAtHome moved from a small player to a big contributor in the Citizen Science community. We launched a new website, published an article in the prestigious science journal Nature and launched two new apps for iOS and Android. Over 200,000 players have played our games and during peak periods we have experienced over 27,000 daily visitors to our website scienceathome.org.
We are now looking for a video content manager with creativity and initiative to encourage our online community of users to volunteer time and effort and make important contributions to scientific research.
We need your help to make our digital presence stronger, tell stories from behind the scenes and give us a voice and a face.
The ScienceAtHome team punches well above its size; we do all our digital development and social media outreach in-house and are extremely ambitious in what we deliver. We do well because we care about our work, and the projects we are involved in.
Who you are
Our Video Content Manager will be the main driver of video content on our website and social media channels.
• You have a passion for creating quality video content, including filming, editing and post-production.
• Ideally you have your own equipment and editing software (bonus, not required)
• You are committed and prepared to stretch yourself and your capabilities to help us create the most creative and influential digital content in the area of citizen science.
• You are proactive and independent and able to work at a fast pace if needed
• You must be able to work in English.
What you will be going
• Filming interviews with scientists, doing game-play footage and occasional event filming.
• Editing the footage and ensuring the high quality of final products.
• Help the Digital team improve content on our website and social media channels.
• Working in the Outreach team to plan and execute video interviews and other filming sessions.
• Effectively communicate and share your passion, knowledge and experience in your team and with the rest of the organisation.
What you will get
• A paying job, 5 hrs/week based in Aarhus
• Flexible working hours.
• Be part of an ambitious team with a successful track record.
• A creative and influential position in a super exciting research group.
• Work experience, valuable for your CV: You will work with a healthy mix of student assistants, professional web and game developers, designers and scientists.
Place of work and area of employment
The place of work is Ny Munkegade 120, DK-8000 Aarhus, and the area of employment is Aarhus University with related departments.
The position is for 1 year and the starting date is April 1 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Further information can be obtained from Pinja Haikka firstname.lastname@example.org
Løn- og ansættelsesvilkår i henhold til overenskomst mellem Finansministeriet og PROSA.
Alle interesserede uanset personlig baggrund opfordres til at søge.
Alle ansøgninger skal være lavet online og modtaget senest:
Søg stilling online her
Aarhus Universitet er et moderne, fagligt bredt og forskningsintensivt universitet med høj kvalitet
i uddannelse og forskning og et stærkt engagement i samfundsudviklingen nationalt og globalt.
Universitetet tilbyder et inspirerende uddannelses- og forskningsmiljø
for 42.500 studerende og 11.500 medarbejdere og har et årligt budget på 6,3 mia. kr.
Læs mere på www.au.dk.